AG-202 4-input Polyphonic AND Gates
DO-105 Digital Operators
DO-110 Digital Operators
DO-115 Digital Operators
DO-120 Digital Operators
EN-104 Quad ADSR Enveloper Generator
LT-116 Linear Transformations
NG-206 Polyphonic NOT Gates
OG-202 4-Channel Polyphonic OR Gates
PO-101 Phased VCO
PO-102 Phased LFO
VCV Library Instructions
- Download and install VCV Rack.
- Register for a VCV account and log in using Rack’s “Library” menu.
- Add or purchase a module on the VCV Library.
- Open the “Library” menu in Rack, click “Update all” (if updates are needed), and restart Rack once downloaded.
- Right-click an empty rack space to launch Rack’s module browser to add a module to your patch.
All plugins on the VCV Library are available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
The “major” version (i.e.
REVISION) must match between Rack and its plugins.
For example, Rack 2.* can only load 2.* plugins.
Missing or incorrect information in this database, such as a missing tag? Inform the plugin author(s) using the contact information on their plugin/module page.
Developers: see Adding your plugin to the VCV Library.
Purchasing plugins with the “VCV” brand supports the VCV Rack project. See VCV’s Mission Statement to learn how VCV Rack development is funded.
Prices are in US Dollars.
VCV is only responsible for VCV-branded plugins and does not completely review all third-party plugins. VCV does not provide technical support for third-party plugins. Installing plugins from unknown sources may compromise your computer and personal information.
By purchasing a plugin on the VCV Library, you agree to the End User License Agreement and Refund Policy.
Contact VCV Support for customer support and questions about the VCV Library.