VCV Library Instructions
- Download and install VCV Rack.
- Register for a VCV account and log in using Rack’s “Library” menu.
- Subscribe to a plugin, relaunch Rack, and click “Library > Update all” in the menu bar.
- Adding individual modules will be allowed when Rack v2 is released, since this relies on its module whitelist feature. Until then, you must subscribe to the entire plugin.
- Restart Rack and add the new module(s) to your patch.
All plugins on the VCV Library are available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
The “major” version (i.e. v
REVISION) must match between Rack and its plugins.
For example, Rack v1.* can only load v1.* plugins.
Missing or incorrect information in this database, such as a missing tag? Inform the plugin author(s) using the contact information on their plugin/module page.
Developers: see Adding your plugin to the VCV Library.
Purchasing plugins with the “VCV” brand supports the VCV Rack project. See VCV’s Mission Statement to learn how VCV Rack development is funded.
Prices are in US Dollars.
VCV is only responsible for VCV-branded plugins and does not completely review all third-party plugins. VCV does not provide technical support for third-party plugins. Installing plugins from unknown sources may compromise your computer and personal information.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for customer support and questions about the VCV Library.